Friday, September 28, 2012

Update.



  • Hello to you! A lot has been happening over the last few weeks, but I don't even have the time (or energy) to sit down and write it out. Yet. I do hope to do so, soon, though! Maybe there isn't anyone really checking anymore anyway. ha. I think it's a good place for me to even sort of "journal" things out. SO if for no one else, it will be for me! :)

    Anyway, just wanted to give you a quick note!
    Update: I am still in need of $1,675 for my school tuition. $575 of it is due by October 9th (10 days from now). Every dollar helps. If you want to donate (no amount is too small) you can do so safely online at www.ibssm.org and type in "Give Online" and then my name. I pray that anyone who does feel led to give will be financially blessed 100 times as much as they give!!!!!!!! :)
     
    Love you all!
     

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember when we were praying for your finances and Kristen felt like God was going to surprise you with how He was going to provide for you in surprising ways? I think He has done that on more than one occasion. Remember the SURPRISE PARTY and I just read about the surprise money you received after your little talk with Jesus. I am so grateful that He is such a faithful, surprising God. Loving & missing you.

    ReplyDelete