I think that this weekend will be THE weekend where I post some more on this blog! I haven't been doing much, at all, since school started but it's just been so crazy busy! Now we are finally feeling like we almost have a routine down and things will be more "normal". But this is definitely a time that is the busiest I've been in a long time! Not only that, but whenever I do have some down time, I'm feeling so tired and worn out and emotionally drained that I don't have the energy to write. BUT, I will soon enough! For now, I'll share a photo from a potluck we had the other night. This is most of 3 apartments, right here where I live, that we all call family! Love these people!
Oh but first, these are my lovely roomies!! We really have such a great apartment! I couldn't have asked for better girls to live with and share family life with!! Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment