Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another week......

Read THIS

That is a lovely description of a somewhat typical day in the life of a BSSM student! Nick, who wrote the descrip, is in my Revival Group (which he explains in that write up). He's a great guy and I'm glad to have him as a brother here!

He did a great job at showing some of the in's and out's of school here! Obviously, our days won't look exactly the same (although, mine has included quite a few episodes of The Office, since my one roomie has gotten hooked) but it's a general idea!

Again I say, hopefully I can blog, sometime soon!!!
As well as get some photos taken of the amazing clouds that have been happening!! Wow! Such detailed storm/rain clouds, with mountains and white fluffy clouds, and blue skies, and even rainbows (I saw one last night)! It's so gorgeous, even on "gloomy" days!

1 comment:

  1. whoop! so glad that you are where you are. miss you & love you!

    ReplyDelete