Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ODE TO NEW FRIENDS!!!



So, Carla and I pulled into town on Friday August 10th around 7:30pm. That Sunday, we went to the first service at Bethel and found 2 seats near an aisle. And the couple we sat next to were just so crazy and odd that I thought "oh, no, let's get outta here!"  JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! We sat next to the nicest people ever! Jeff and Dian (Dian, tell me if I should take your names off, cause I guess I never really asked if it was okay or not!)! :) They were friends from the start and I just knew that God was taking care of me! So glad to have found them! Today we had a little hair party at their pad! Oh yeah, they just moved into town a week before I did! So we're all newbies! :) Anyway, I Got to cut their hair and their awesome daughters hair (who has lived her for several years now) and it was a good time! AND as we all know, good times should always end with photos! :) God is good!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! for new friends! Jeff and Dian, you be sure to take care of my girl! Let me tell ya...she'll need it! Miss you, K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, K...you stole my background! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yeah Mon, I just realized I did steal your background! :) But it's just so perty. :) And you watch yourself, lil' miss! :)

    ReplyDelete