Okay. I'm going to give this whole "blogging" thing a shot again! We shall see how it goes. Don't be too sad if I fade into the abyss before long. BUT I promise you that I will TRY to keep you updated on my life, now a days- for all of you Hoosiers! And for everyone else, of course you're welcome to read, as well! I don't promise anything too terribly interesting, but it will be life. And I'm sure there will be thrills along with spills! :) Praise God that it's not always the same!
If you are reading this and interested in me continuing, maybe just leave me a line so I know I'm not writing only to myself. :)
Thanks all!
i'm reading so it's not just you doing a monologue, keep chronicling i find it to be a helpful way to go through thoughts especially in a new location with new people, lata
ReplyDeleteYou've also got a reader over on the Baltic Sea! Can't wait to read what God's doing in and through you there!
ReplyDeletenow it's Rebecca commenting, trying to figure out how to like your blog as well, looking forwarding to reading your thoughts, love ya!
ReplyDeleteyou gotta know that i'm gonna read it! ;o)
ReplyDeletegreat idea, kar! :D
ReplyDeleteHey there! I've added you to my Blogger feed, so I'll be reading with each new update. =)
ReplyDelete